Atrinet is looking for an experienced, passionate and talented individual with excellent problem solving, complex systems view and communication skills to join our Technical Support team.
As part of our Support team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end customer technical care.
You will also take an active role in continuously improving our product by interacting directly with Atrinet’s product management and R&D teams.
- Provide exceptional technical support and professional services for Atrinet global customers
- Work directly with R&D teams to understand and resolve complex issues
- Take part in presales activates Demos/PoC’s
- Take part in delivery and implementation phases
- Represent Atrinet in a professional manner to customers and partners
- Write robust troubleshooting documentation in the support-training knowledge base
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years of Tier 3 customer support for in software company – MUST
- Background in Networking, Metro Ethernet, MPLS, IP
- Knowledge in Linux, Virtualization, Cloud and Microservices architecture (ESXi, KVM, Openstack, Docker, AWS, Azure)
- Experience scripting skills in python, BASH/Shell
- Experience with DB (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
- Excellent team player, customer service mindset and self-learner skills
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to set and manage expectations, and communicate goals and objectives with customers
- Skilled at multitasking, can easily adapted to changing priorities based on business decisions
- Experience in working in production and deliverable to actual customers is highly desired
- Highly responsible and committed (may troubleshoot issues in non-standard hours)
- Fluent English
- 24X7 availability / support and willingness to fly to customers sites when needed (with short notice)
- basic project management skill