Atrinet is looking for a Principal Java Engineer position for an innovative challenged project.
Play a key role in building network transformation platform in the emerging world of NFV/SDN and in bringing legacy systems to a new level.
Be part of agile team which develop, test and support customer field trials.
The system is an open, flexible and modular network management platform which can be adjusted to any type of customer network with extended ability to discover, provision and monitor multiple devices from multiple vendors.
Willing to work in intense and challenging environment
- Deep knowledge in software design, architecture and performance management of java applications in Linux, Solaris platform.
- Experience in technological leading of successful projects.
- Several years of large systems software design and development experience using Java based systems.
- Experience in multi-threaded and multi-process environment.
- Fluent in multiple programming languages and database technologies.
- Good understanding of the different architecture patterns and their tradeoffs.
- Strong visioning, problem-solving and solution development skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a solution.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- Curious and highly motivated.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
Required Skills/ Experience:
- Database – Oracle, MySQL, Informix
- Technology – Experience in the following protocols – SMPP, TCAP, IS41, SS7, SIGTRAN, LDAP, HTTP, SNMP, SIP