Atrinet is looking for an experienced Cloud Software Architect to join our innovative and talented R&D team. As we rapidly grow, we focus on building a strong backbone, based on highly professional and creative engineers, enthusiastic about people, open technology and building scalable distributed systems.
Join an early-stage team and set the foundations, tone and best practices to build a game-changing platform using novel technologies.
In this role you will take a major part in design, develop, deploy and maintain of our next-gen product.
- BA/BSc in computer science.
- 5+ years of experience in developing large scale cloud micro-services
- Server-side (backend) development experience with a strong understanding of microservice architecture and event-based and message-driven distributed systems.
- Experience with server-side programming, Docker/Kubernetes, Rest API, AWS or similar.
- Strong foundation with software engineering best practices, design patterns, and code optimization.
- An “innovative problem-solving” and “can-do” attitude with excitement for immerging technologies.
- Ready to take end to end ownership: design, build, deploy and maintain.
- Hands on experience in Java.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a project dedicated development team and also represent R&D in front of the customer.
- Skilled at multitasking, can easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge in Networking.
- Basic project management skill.