Atrinet is looking for a Network Management System Designer for an innovative challenging project.
Play a key role in building network transformation platform in the emerging world of NFV/SDN and in bringing legacy systems to a new level.
Be part of agile team which design, develop, test and support customer field trials.
The system is an open, flexible and modular network management platform which can be adjusted to any type of customer network with extended ability to discover, provision and monitor multiple devices from multiple vendors.
Willing to work in intense and challenging environment
We are growing and looking for a Network Management System Designer engineer to be part of our design team.
- You will be involved in design of various network technologies (IPBB, CEN, RAN, MW, GPON, etc.) in both traditional and SDN/NFV domains.
- You will analyze physical and logical network architecture.
- You will define network discovery procedures.
- You will write design documents and guide development teams on how to implement the design.
- You will work with partners to define APIs
- You will work with customers during design definition and implementation.
- Knowledge in telecommunication network systems: protocols, layers, physical and logical architecture
- Knowledge in telecommunication technologies (IPBB, CEN, RAN, MW, GPON, etc.)
- Independent and Aim to learn new technologies
- Researcher and having attention to details
- Documentation skills
- Technical understanding
- Verbal communication
- Eager to learn new technologies in a short time
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Acquaintance of telecommunication Network Management Systems (NMS) is a plus
- Fluent English is a plus