Atrinet is looking for a DevOps Engineer position for an innovative challenged project.
Play a key role in building network transformation platform in the emerging world of NFV/SDN and in bringing legacy systems to a new level.
Be part of agile team which develop, test and support customer field trials.
The system is an open, flexible and modular network management platform which can be adjusted to any type of customer network with extended ability to discover, provision and monitor multiple devices from multiple vendors.
Willing to work in intense and challenging environment
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to improve the management of our infrastructure.
Must have 4+ years` of relevant experience
- 3+ years’ proven experience in advanced level Linux system administration (preferred RedHat/CentOS).
- Deep knowledge of virtualization (ESXi, vCenter, KVM, Hyper-V).
- Strong scripting skills (BASH/Shell, python).
- Experience with CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, Ansible, Packer)
- Familiarity with SCM (e.g. Mercurial, Git).
- Experience with DB (e.g. Postgres, MySQL)
- Advance troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with AWS, Azure and Openstack cloud platforms.
- Experience with hardware configuration (servers, blade centers, blades, EMC).
- Networking (routing, switches, routers, FW, LB), network troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Java, Maven, Nexus, security requirements
- Windows servers administration and IT skills
- Experience in working in production and deliverable to actual customers is highly desired.
- Highly responsible and committed (may troubleshoot issues in non-standard hours)