Atrinet provides intelligent service automation and resource management solutions for multi-vendor, multi-technology, multi-domain networks. Atrinet software and services address the challenges of service providers, enterprises, vendors, and system integrators implementing open virtual disaggregated networks alongside the traditional siloed network architecture.
Atrinet’s NetACETM cloud-native, microservice-based product suite offers a unique low-code approach to automating all discovery, provisioning, and network management processes under an open network unified management system.
Atrinet solutions benefit all users by simplifying operations, reducing OpEx, and minimizing error-prone manual activities. Atrinet provides a consistent real-time view across networks using AI/ML to improve the overall customer experience.
4 types of verticals can benefit from Atrinet’s solutions:
- Service providers
- Standalone Greenfield 5G – enables the flexibility of disaggregated open networks by supporting all white-box hardware, NOS, and applications while keeping multi-vendor agility.
- Hybrid 4G & 5G – allows gradual deployment of the two networks while maintaining the open network concept.
- Private networks – allows private networks to remain agile even for a small number of vendors.
- System Integrators
- Reduces integration complexity of multi-vendor networks.
- Code-free adaptation of new vendors and technologies.
- Automatic Discovery and inventory management of existing Telecom elements and services.
- Low effort development of Open Network management and control system.
- White label approach allows them to offer a multi-vendor integrated solution under their own logo.
- Easy adaptation of new features and software versions.
- Data centers – unified single management and control of multi-location, multi-vendor solution.
- Path optimization with PCE for improved multi-location connectivity.