Atrinet is looking for a Junior Java Engineer position for an innovative challenged project.
Play a key role in building network transformation platform in the emerging world of NFV/SDN and in bringing legacy systems to a new level.
Be part of agile team which develop, test and support customer field trials.
The system is an open, flexible and modular network management platform which can be adjusted to any type of customer network with extended ability to discover, provision and monitor multiple devices from multiple vendors.
Willing to work in intense and challenging environment
- Knowledge in software design, architecture and performance management of java applications.
- Experience in multi-threaded and multi-process environment.
- Fluent in multiple programming languages and database technologies.
- Strong visioning, problem-solving and solution development skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
Required Skills/ Experience
- Knowledge in Networking, OpenStack, NFV and Network management applications is an advantage.
- Experience in Data Structures algorithms.