· Prepare detailed technical documentation for the system and perform technical evaluation
· Write system Specs
· Prepare functional analysis
· Work closely with developers
· Provide support to R&D project group
· Collaborate with customers and technology partners
Essential Functions & Knowledge
· Experience with system definition and specification
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of telecommunication technologies, network architectures and respective industry standards.
· Deep knowledge and understanding of TM Forum Standards & Frameworks:
o Open APIs (TMF 6XX)
o Information Framework SID
o Open Digital Architecture (ODA) and Zero-touch Orchestration, Operations and Management (ZOOM)
o Application Framework (TAM) or Business Process Framework (eTOM)
· Understanding of 3GPP Standards:
o In particular Management and Orchestration TS 28.53X, TS 28.54X, TS 28.55X (but not limited to)
· Understanding of the ETSI NFV architecture stack:
o In particular NFV-MANO reference points and APIs (SOL and IFA)
· Understanding of ETSI ZSM Standards:
o In particular ETSI GS ZSM 002 (but not limited to)
· Flexibility to work collaboratively within R&D and Products Teams and with external stakeholders (customers and technology partners).
· Customer facing experience – ongoing collaboration with customers and technology partners to achieve a comprehensive understanding of system requirements and translate them into solution architecture and system definition/Specs.
· Several years of experience in Telco OSS/Automation solution development and similar projects.
· Fluent English is necessary.
· Experience in Application Solution Design and/or Software Development.
· Good technical knowledge of virtualization (VMware, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack etc.).
· Knowledge in Microservices architecture.
· Experience in code development.
· Knowledge in Linux.
· Experience with ONAP, OSM, O-RAN, ONOS, ODL, YANG, TOSCA
· BA/BSc in computer science or similar.