Atrinet is looking for an experienced Junior Software Engineer to join our innovative and talented R&D team. As we rapidly grow, we focus on building a strong backbone, based on highly professional and creative engineers, enthusiastic about people, open technology and building scalable distributed systems.
In this role you will take a major part in development of networking solutions using the cutting-edge technologies.
- BA/BSc in computer science.
- 1-2 years hands on experience in Java.
- Knowledge in object-oriented design patterns, coding standards and development methodologies.
- Self-driven and independent who can take responsibility and proactively carry-on tasks as a self-contributor.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and with external stakeholders.
- Knowledge in Linux.
- Knowledge in Networking.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge in Microservices architecture.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with Golang.