We are ADTRAN’s Reseller in Israel
With products for both carrier and enterprise markets, ADTRAN is uniquely positioned to provide complete end-to-end solutions that produce the greatest network efficiency and lowest possible costs. ADTRAN products are installed at over 1,300 network across U.S. and numerous networks worldwide including Bezeq, the biggest telecom provider in Israel.
Carrier Ethernet and IP Solutions
The NetVanta Series is a comprehensive portfolio of enterprise-class networking equipment designed to lower costs in your network without compromising performance or reliability. These solutions address today’s highest networking priorities, including bandwidth expansion, VoIP migration, and network security. Perfect for small and Medium Enterprise deployments, these powerful, cost-efficient products redefine office connectivity, and introduce a new level of value into network operations. The NetVanta portfolio includes:
- Fast Ethernet switches
- Gigabit Ethernet switches
- Power over Ethernet Switches
- Integrated switch-routers
- Fixed port Routers
- Modular Routers
- Multiservice Access Routers
- Internet security/firewall appliance
- IP Business Gateways
- IP Communication Platforms
- IP Phones
- Integrated Access Devices
- 802.11a/b/g Wireless Access Points
- Network Management
ProCloud Wi-Fi services are flexible and scalable, ensure a secure, always-on wireless network, provide proactive network monitoring, moves/adds/changes, and monthly management reports.
ProCloud Wi-Fi Key Features
- Managed, business-class Wi-Fi service
- Guaranteed 99.99% uptime
- Proactive 7×24 monitoring, technical issue resolution, hardware replacement, and moves/adds/changes
- Monthly management reports on network health and usage
- Freedom to migrate to in-house management anytime, to ensure business continuity
What can ProCloud Wi-Fi do for you?
- Proactive alerts of Wi-Fi network issues, delivered 7×24
- Proactive technical issue resolution for service affecting emergencies 7×24
- Priority access into ADTRAN Technical Support at either 1 hour or 30 minute response time
- Monthly management reports
- “High-availability” redundant infrastructure to provide 99.99% guaranteed uptime
- Hardware and Software
- Ongoing maintenance and hardware replacement (NBD or 4 hour)
- Software upgrades scheduled and performed by ADTRAN
ADTRAN understands the operational environment of our customers and the need to develop asset transition strategies rather than wholesale asset replacements. New packet infrastructures are needed to deliver on the promise of a unified broadband network. With tremendous OPEX and CAPEX savings, the scalability and flexibility of ADTRAN’s broadband access solutions are ideally suited to facilitate the migration from circuit to packet.
How will broadband access services be delivered in the future? Copper or fiber? What’s the right architecture? Fiber to the node (FTTN) or premises (FTTP)? Today’s access systems must accommodate a variety of deployment situations and integrate multiple technologies into a common, unified architecture for service delivery. ADTRAN’s Total Access Systems are designed with that purpose in mind.
- Active Ethernet
The ADTRAN Active Ethernet access module will be initially geared towards the residential end-user with full support for business applications in subsequent software releases.
Technological advances, including VDSL2 and Bonded ADSL2+, are enabling ultra-broadband access speeds over reduced loop length copper media.
ADTRAN’s Total Access 5000 supports FTTH with a GPON 2.5 Gbps OLT solution and a full line of Total Access 300 GPON ONTs.
- Hi Cap
ADTRAN offers intelligent carrier class multiservice access platforms for deploying Hi-Cap Services.
- Multi-Service Access
Integrated access solutions that cost-effectively deliver converged services: incumbent and next-generation; business, wholesale and residential voice, video and data services.
The ADTRAN DSLAM product family is designed and built to support Open Architecture, Interoperability and Standards for IPTV applications.