Senior Pre-Sale Engineer / Sales Solution Architect
3 Years (at least) of Relevant Experience
Atrinet, an innovative startup company focused on Digital Network Transformation and Legacy Infrastructures SDN-ization is looking for an experienced Technical Pre-sale Engineer / Sales Solutions Architect to LEAD the company’s technical sales activities. The Senior PSE/SSA will be reporting to a VP.
- Leads (and executes) technical sales activities all the way from receiving a new opportunity, understanding customer’ needs, completing RFx, conducting a product or service demonstration and PoC.
- Coordinates technical sales tasks and activities (internally and externally) across multiple customer’ opportunities, projects and partners while achieving sales target.
- Prepares and executes solutions’ presentations, demos and handle scenario sessions with prospects.
- Completes RFXs, negotiates tender/contract terms and conditions to meet both customers’ and company needs.
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Acts as a key technical focal point for customers and partners.
- Plans, prepares and conducts successful Proof of Concepts (PoC) on the customer’s premises.
- Prepares sales presentations material of how a product or service meets customers’ needs with all their values for the usage and benefits.
- Participates in on demand activities like tradeshows or company events.
- Organizes and leads customer workshops.
- Leads technical sales calls.
- Helps in the design of custom-made products and services.
- Arranges and carries out product training (remotely and on the customer’s premises).
- Develops long-term relationships with the customers and partners, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Liaise with existing customers, looking for upsell opportunities.
- 3 years + of software sales engineering experience, selling software products to Communication Service Providers (CSP).
- Self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with the ability to lead and steer complex technical sales projects from beginning to end.
- Deep knowledge in at least some of the following network solutions and technologies: OSS, SDN (ODL, ONOS, OpenContrail) NFV, PM, SQM and Analytics, NMS/EMS, ONAP, network transformation projects.
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
- Vast experience in leading and completing RFx and tender/contract terms negotiations.
- Strong hands-on skills and vast technical product demonstration experience (including Atrinet lab setup preparation and network elements configuration).
- Strong customer and sales oriented mind, the gift of persuasion is a must.
- Should be self-organized and display excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to adjust presentation materials as needed to provide the type and depth of information required for each recipient.
- A high level of business acumen and experience bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
- Degree in business, marketing, engineering or any other related field.
- Travel: can spend 20-30% of their time traveling. Working hours: Regular business hours (flexible working schedule). Location: Israel